Acute retroviral stage of HIV infection, diarrhoea, geographic tongue. Symptoms expected and timeline?

Hi doctor, I was wondering in the acute retroviral stage of an HIV infection, will a patient s rash be raised from the skin? 4 years ago, I became very ill for a period of 2 days (high fever, sore throat/ lymph nodes and a rash on my trunk that was NOT raised, just pink spots all over my chest/back). I have been relatively healthy in the past few years, however had an outbreak of oral herpes just over a year ago. I am now experiencing very mild diarrahea and geographic tongue and am freaking myself out. Other than getting tested, would you expect these symptoms and timeline with HIV?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012