Acute pharyngitis. Irritated throat. Prescribed Zific, vovran, fortfast and garbals. Suggest

hi Sir
i am finding my very uncomfortable from past 10 days because of throat. when i consult with ENT specialist than doctor told me that i have acute pharyngitis and given me Zific CV 200 mg, vovran-D, fortfast and garbals with vitadine- its look something like cough stuck in throat and when i pull air up side than its look cool after taking slightly hot water.
i dont have any problem while eating , drinking but yes its irritating me and looks uncomfortable- please help what to do.

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013