Acute periods, with heavy flow. History of ovarian cysts. Tested for Pap smear with possible lesion. Suggestion?

I m currently on day 24 of my latest menstruation and I m trying to figure out what to do to stop it. I m on the mini pill which I know doesn t regulate but I can t take the standard combined as I get migraines. Approx 3 years ago I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts but no polycystic, I just get alternate cysts come up and then they pop. I don t normally ovulate going by previous hormone tests that I ve had. My periods can be erratic and I have been known to get them very two weeks however duration is not normally an issue. This will be the second time within the last 6 months that this has happened but this one is definitely longer than the last time. I also had a pap in September where they found a possible lesion and I ll be recalled for another pap in February as a follow up so I m not sure if that could have anything to do with it. Also, I m 34, no kids, and I m a smoker, if that helps at all...
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer