Acute periods, had unprotected sex, UPT negative, taking Primolut-N. Chances of pregnancy?

Hey I ve had periods in every 15 days in last 3 months. Last month. That is feb. I didn t have periods. I had unprotected intercoarse with my partner. I took pregnancy test twice and result were negative. Then I consulted a doctor she asked me to take primoult-n for 3 days. One in morning n another in evening. I took it at 9 in morning and at 7 in the evening. It s the 2nd day after medicine is stopped. My periods are still not happening. Can I be pregnant? I m just 21. I can t share this problem with anybody except my parTner n my best friend. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
After taking Primolut-N for three days, you need to wait for at least 4-5 days for your periods to begin normally. Right now it is too early to panic. Pregnancy is ruled out since the test is negative. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal