Acute pains, stiffness in joints, soreness. Blood test show high golgi antibodies. Scans, nuclea test negative. Palendronic rheumatism, fibrocytis or golgi?

Hello. What are the symptoms of Golgi and is there a cure? I have acute pains (either moving around or sitting), stiffness of joints, and general soreness. Blood tests show high Golgi antibodies but nothing else. Scans and nuclea tests are negative. Saw two rhumatology specialists and one said it is palendronic rhumatism, other said fibrocytis.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012