Acute, painful bumps, rashes on face. Taking Perfectil Triple Active, Biotin. Taken haemarrohoid treatment. Skin treatment?

Hi,am Gloria from Nigeria...I have this facial problem for the past six years..have tried a lot of things like skineal,funbactA...and no improvement.. Last month,I met a dermatologist and she said what s on my face are bumps and rashes which are caused by unhealthy diets ,which is the reason for the stuffs on my face... Though,when I was in the university; I had haemarrohoid..which am still treating cause the doctor I met said its minor and if I start treating now,will go..which I did..I really need solution for my face problem cause it has made me feel inferior..I feel embarrased,intimidated...and has made me withdrawn from a lot of things... Though the dermatologists I met said...I should firstly,eat healthy and lots of water...and also,I should have my facials once a week..please,I need a solution...I use neutrogena oil-free acne wash,queen helene mint julep then clinique clarifying lotion as a cleanser and dermae very clear problem skin mosturiser...and I take perfectil triple active and biotin (my drugs)...please,I really need a solution cause,right face is squeezing,cracking..having pains especially after my facials...thanks
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012