Acute pain with a tingling session in upper back- shoulder area. Tried physiotherapy. Further?

Dear Doctor , I Have acute pain with a tingling session in my upper back- shoulder area . The pain is now spreading and has spread to neck and triceps .I get a feeling of numbness in my shoulder and triceps. I have been suffereing from this ailment sincepast two years where the pain use to aggravate after heavy lfiting session . I am 28 years old , have tried physiotherapy because this time the pain is unbearable . Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013