Acute pain in the chest and shoulder area, pressure in the lungs. History of broken ribs. Recovery?

Hi, im feeling acute pain in my chest/shoulder area, a couple of weeks ago i was pushed to the ground with some force and my body fell on a small tree stump in my shoulder area down more were my chest is aproxiametly were my scapula is altho at first i thought it may have been a rib as at first i was having trouble breathing for the first week as well as i feel like i had and still have abit of pressure on my lungs. iv had broken ribs before so know what that feels like and as was capable of carrying out daily duties to an extent thought no more of it. The pain is still there although it has changed as if it feels like it is healing but i still cant move in certain directions nor can i take proper deep breaths and still feeling like i have some form of pressure on my lungs or something so am abit concerned it may be something else it is in the front of my body right hand side just below colar bone to the right of my armpit area do i need to be concerned and visit a doctor or can i just take it easy until it subsides some until fully going away and healing?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013