Acute pain in lower abdomen which reduces when gas is released. Underwent abortion. Advise?

hi, i had an abortion through suction last wednesday 6 days agoo. had bleeding for just half pain inside my body latter .But from past two days i feel pain in the lower abdominal, similar to menstural cramping. when ever i have pressure or there is movement of gas i feel acute pain and once the gases are released the pain goes away. this happens more in morning. is it normal??? or cud there be any problem.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013