Acute pain in knee joint, X-ray showed osteoarthrosis changes, ESR elevation, no improvement with physiotherapy. Homeopathic medicine?

Hello Doctor My wife is suffering for past six months with acute pain in her left knee joint . Recently we took x-ray and blood test as per the advice of a doctor (ortho specialist). X-ray report is produced below: The joint space is narrowed - small osteophytes are seen at the patella and medial tibial condyle -The juxta articular soft tissues do not show any obvious pathology Impression: Features of osteoarthrosis changes in the left knee joint In the blood report the only adverse thing is the ESR(vesmatic automated) count is 33.00 mm/hr (ref range is upto 20.00) As per the doctor s advise she underwent physiotherapy (6 sittings with wax fomentation) But the pain still persists hence need your advice for a Homeo medicine Thanks balaji
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012