Acute pain from left arm to neck. Histroy of diabetes, spondilitis, cardiac problem etc. Reason?

sir, iam shaikh Rashid a public servant in govt of pakistan. sir my mother is 59 years old she is suffering from following diseases
diabetic since last 11 years
cardiac patient since last 3 years
spondylosis disease space in disks 4 and 6
ulcer since last 4 years
pulmonary infection
white cells 0000 instead of 0000
sir the treatment of my beloved mother for above diseases is underway by the concerned doctors but sir one thing which is still in question that my mother is suffering from disease of acute pain in left arm which starts mostly in day and night during sleep. this pain start from fingers of left hand and increase to the lower neck left side at that time she not only feels difficulty in breathing but also cries with arm pain. sir my mother is suffering from this disease since 2006 but it is regretted to point out that no doctor of my counntry from karachi to islamabad has diagnosed my moher's this disease as yet. sir now a days my mother is in very trouble and when she walks this pain starts after 2 minutes when she sleep at night this pain starts daily at night and she wakes up from sleep and pain ends mostly after one an hour some times it continues 2 to 3 hours. this pain also starts when she washes clothes, sweeps or does any home work. sir i earnestly request you kindly reply me about this disease iam worried about my popet mother's pain
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013