Acute overdose due to depression. Ice cold mouth, neck and shoulder. Now what?

i am a 58yr old proffesional woman 12 months ago due to depression i stupidly took an acute overdose today my temerature is only 32.5 my body is ice cold and i have difficulty walking my legs and arms have gone mottled and my neck shoulder throat and mouth are ice cold if i speak to my own he tells me its just stress but i cant beleive that he said the tablets i took wouldnyt have done anything apparently i took 150mg olazaoine two bottles of citalopram and 900 mg of mirtazapine i was a vrey healthy fit woman but i suffered bbpv and it took me down as it was persistant for 12 months
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012