Acute migraine like headache, uneasiness, imbalance, difficulty during speech. History of brain tumors, astrocystoma. Help?

ACUTE extreme thurth. acute brust of migranine type head ache, uneasy feeling, as like ready to pass out. upon ER visist was instructed on an increased d=dimer lab value worked up for P.E. with.spiral CGneg results no further work up was sent home with nothing resolved do you have any answers. Have hx of 2brain tumors, astrocystoma, miningoma last one in 2001. Now freq falls, lack of balance freequently difficulty with speach saying what i want to say ,but not being able to . extreme low tolerance for visual dizziness being acquired. just by looking up with my eyes will induce visual dizziness. I need assist please can anyone help please
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013