Acute gout, stiff knee joint, severe pain on bending. Medication for treatment?

Hi! Greetings! I have an Acute gout & currently suffering from the stiff knee joint & very painful when try to operate it or bend it. I have been trying only homoeopathy for the treatment as I was given to understand that there is no medicine for this as such but a pain killer, which I usually avoid. The pain is highly unbearable now. No diabetics, no hypertention , no any other health problem as such. Can u please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012