Acute gingivitis, diabetic, allergic to benzocaine, hyperthyroidism, panic attacks. Help?

My temp is 96.7 I hv never really checked my temp but I went to er yesterday i was told i hv acute gingavities. Ima diabetic My daughter in law died do to infection spread to her blood stream I was told to tk my temp observe but dont no exactly what I m lookn 4 I was gvn zitromax 250 mg Im allergic to benzocaine all caine Im 55 yr female 5 3 212 lbs asthmatic, hv hyperthroidism, panic attack, hbp,diabetic, unable to get tooth extracted by reg dentist do to also suffering agoraphobia ,
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013