Acute dryness on hands. High leukocytes, SGOT and SGPT levels, low globulin levels. Causes?

Hi I m 21 yrs old suffering for acute dryness on palms of hands leading to deep cuts.3 months ago I took a test to be I my liver and count out I had low globulin At 2.4 and high leukocytes count . I was taking medication at that point for the skin disease I have done the test 3 months later and now although globulin levels continue to be low My sgot and sgpt levels have shot up to levels250. What cud this ran ? Need urgent reply
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer