Acute bronchitis, prescribed prednisone, inhaler, cough, ear clogged used hydrogen peroxide no use. Treatment?

I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis and was prescribed prednisone and an inhaler to treat it. I still have a cough and a bit of a stuffy nose, however, my left ear has been clogged up for two days now. It's getting really irritating and I've tried putting a bit of hydrogen peroxide in my ear, as well as having a warm shower and bending my head down to try and relieve my plugged ear and nothing is working.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013