Acute bloating during pregnancy. Avoided gassy food, more water, small meals. No relief with Pantoloc

Age: 31, Height: 5 3 Weight: 50 In the 12th week of pregnancy and experiencing acute bloating - unable to bear it. I have tried Pantoloc but it doesnt help. The stomach bloats even after eating a very very small meal. I have tried eating small meals, drinking more water, avoid gassy foods but none of this is helps. Extremely uncomfortable; stomach has distends to the maximum limit by evening. Need some help!!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013