Acute belching, took zantac. Heaviness in left arm, increased anxiety. Reasons ?

Hi there, FOr about two weeks I have had really bad belching . I went to the doctor and they told me to go on zantac for three weeks twice a day and see if it goes away. For about a week i have been sick with a really bad cold and have been strangely completely exhausted all the time. Right now I am feeling like my left arm is really heavy and waky and aching a bit. I dont know if its because of the left arm thing.. but i am getting anxiety .. and feeling the need to take in large deep breahts. the burps are back at this moment in full affect when they have been better for a few days. Am I okay? Do I need to go to the hospital?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012