Acute Pancreatitis, weight gain around lower abdomen, nausea post eating. Gall bladder removed. Diet pills for weight loss?

In Jan. of 2011 I was diagnosied with acute pancreitiius and had to stay in the hospital 9 and my gall bladder was taken out. I have gained about 30 lbs. usually whatever I eat afterwards I an a little nausea . I watch what I eat and exercise. I am going to doctor today. but all my weight is aroung my lower belly. Why am I gaining so much weight and is there vitamins or diet pills I can tak?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012