Active motile sperm not found in the semen analysis report. What are the options?

Dear Doctor, I am 37 years old. I have been married for 9 years and trying for a baby for last 3 years. First time I am taking treatment from an IVF center. Recent report shows my wife is OK and my sperm analysis report shows Sperm Count= 2.5, Motility =20% and Normal form 05%. Conclusion of the report shows actively motile sperm was not found . Does it mean that i have no ability to get my wife pregnant ? Please suggest i am in a tense. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013