Acquired blisters on toes that expel fluid on squeezing post fast power walking. Reason?

Hi, I have been doing a lot of fast power walking in the past week and I have acquired some blisters (to be expected) but one of my big toes and the next toe felt like there was huge pressure building up. I cut my toe nails and just gave them a bit of a squeeze and a lot of sticky blister like fluid was released from both. my second toe nail is slightly bruised looking too. I have to keep walking..... what is happening? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013