Acquired bad acne on shoulders after coming off anabolic steroids. Remedy?

hi my name i luke and iam 30 years old, i recently came off a course of anabolic steroids for body building a few months ago and since then i have quite bad acne on both shoulders and is not getting any better with antibiotics and antibacterial washes etc, i am now suspecting it could be a yeast infection but need some advice about this p;ease, the spots and my skin do not feel or look like normal spots as my skin is rough as well as having big red spots and white heads
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013