Acoustic neuroma treated by laser, fell, getting treated. What more can be done?

I have an acoustic neuroma . It was found in 2002. I had the lazer treatement at the Chicago Institute of Neurology . They said it came on quickly, and I had to watch it. I haven t had any problems since this year. I am in perfect health. I am 49, 127 pounds, workout, college graduate. I fell in July. I don t remember anything about the fall, except that there was blood all over the floor. I spent 4 days and had a cardiologist and neurologist follow up. Since the fall, I cannot look up or down without getting dizzy. The neurologist gave me meclizine. What is your opinion.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013