Acne vulgaris, sensitive skin. Taken tritiva-20, provided relief, recurring again. Can I use doxypal dr-l?

I am 22 years old and my skin is very sensitive .I ws suffering from acne vulgaris for 5-6 years.then a skin specialist prescribed me tritiva -20 .I hav taken this medicine for 5 months and my face become acne free.but they reappear whenever i stop taking the medicine.tritiva-20 have many side effects so,an anothar skin specialist has prescribed me doxypal dr-l .Is there any end to this acne problem or i need to take medicine for the rest of my life? I am very disappointed and hopeless now.please help
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012