Acne vulgaris, dryness on the skin after using benzoyl peroxide. Which moisturizer can be used?

am using benzoyl peroxide and doxycycline for my acne vulagris..and its workin....but i need a moisturizer for my skin since it becomes dry...after using benzoyl peroxide....and how long should i use these medication to permantaly get rid of these acne...my problem..is oily and what food should i stop eatin..becouse some times when i eat eggs,fatmeat and stork..i devlop pimple and some fats..and what cosmetics should i use to have an acne free skin
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012