Welcome and thanks for posting your query to Healthcare Magic.Acne
generally starts appearing at the age of 13-14 years (that means by the start of our teenage). In most of the cases it almost vanishes by the age of 25 years.
This is basically due to hormones which are the biochemical related to all our pimples activity.
Regarding pimples especially, the hormone testosterone
plays the most important role in high oil secretion and increase the size of oil glands. As the pores or ducts of the glands are blocked so it leads to formation of pimples in the from of black heads, white heads and bumps which later on heals with marks, pigmentation and scars
So till the age of 25 years you would be having pimples and then subsiding by its own.
Follow the suggestions below:
1. Do not pinch, pop or squeeze any area.
2. Do not apply any creamy or oily stuff or moisturizers or any other cosmetics or oil.
3. Try to avoid any home remedies
suggested by your friends or family members or otherwise self implicated therapies also.
4. Try avoiding situations of direct continuous exposure to sunlight or heat and humidity for long hours.
5. Kindly do not use any antibiotic as self medication
For the mean time you can consult a good dermatologist
who can understand your problem and then guide you best regarding the same.
Hope these informations will help.
"With good health wishes"
Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD (Dermatology & STDs)