Acne since a long time, temporary improvement with Doxt, pimples are worse than before. Side effect of medicine?

I suffer from acene problem since past 10 years now . 8 months back I consulted a doctor who advised me to consume Doxt s 100 mg (1 tab daily) . I continued with the course for 2 months and the results were quiet satisfiying (skin became absolutely clear) but now pimples have started comming back now and is twice as bad as before . Rather I never had such sever pimple outburst on my skin every in my life . Is it a side effect of the medicine I had consumed ? What shall I do now ? Do I start with my medicines again ? Please advice
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012