Acne, sensitive skin, Applied prescribed cream, allergy on face, swelling, itching, redness, dryness, pain on face, open pore. Cure for scars and open pores?

Hi, I have acne on my skin. I took homeopathic medicines. Acne is still there. Now i have consulted with Allopathic doctor. My skin is very very sensitive. She gave me these medicines: 1. Emodel lotion (as a face wash) 2. UVRID sunscreen lotion for UVA nd UVB rays. 3. Glyco 6 cream (apply for 2 hours only) 4. Clyndamycin cream (apply once at bed time) 5. Dr. Reddy s Antioxidants to eat (daily 1 capsule) I had started this course and after 2 days there were allergy signs on my face. Swelling ,itching,redness,dryness and pain evrything was there on face. Then i took Medrol, Allegra and flutivate(ointment). Right now the doctr is saying that you can continue the medicines now but again after 2 days of applying the medicines there are symptoms of allergy. I dont undertand what should i do for my acne and scars. There are open pores also. After 1.5 months i will get married. Before that i want to get rid of this scras and open pores problem. Please suggest. Please revert in mail if posiible. Regards, Ankita India Email ID: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013