Acne scars, pimples. Used bengel acra, kojic acid vitamin c cream. Treatment for scars?

hi i have acne scar on my face like black dot , i have taken treatment for acne like chemical peeling and applied the lotion like zyclin clindamycin gel , bengel acra2.5 , glyco , kojic acid vitamin c cream this all has been done before six months march 2012. Now i am in XXXXX still i have the acne scar and the new acne is coming. Can u pls suggest some of the new cream to control the new acne and the post acne scars .
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013