Acne scars on face like pits.Does using Glycol acid creme help to smoothen skin?

Hi Doctor, I have some acne scars in my face which are relatively small holes, but still as they are many, you can see them. I would like to know if using Glycol Acid creme is a good way of smoothening the skin and reduce the visibility of the acne scars. If not, what other treatment could you suggest to me to get rid of them? I was thinking about a mechanical peeling or laser treatment, but the problem is that my skin directly develops black or darker scars when getting cut or scratched, so I am scared that my whole face will look like that.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013