Acne scars on face. Using intensive de-pigmenting cream. Can cream be used while breastfeeding?

hello i am using XXXXX depi white cram (intensive de-pigmenting cream) my dermatologist prescribed me one and half year back for my acne scars . i am again having acne and scars all over my face. i have a baby now on breast feed. i want to know can i still use this cream? along with breastfeeding . another concern is have been using this cream from last 4 months but an instant thought came i must ask doctor for its usage with feeding. do you think it has harmed my baby in any way possible because my baby is also 4 months now. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012