Acne scars on face. Is it advisable to use derma roller on face during acne?

hello doctor :) im suffering from acne scars on my face , im 30 years old and i have derma roller but i dont know if i can use it now ? or should i wait untill im completly free from acne ??? i think it will never end :S i have little now some under skin not visible yet but little pain only , and it appears from time to time , and if i wait untill it disappears completly maybe i have to wait more 10 years or somthing who knows ??!!! can i use derma roller with on my face while i have those few pimples or acne?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012