Acne scars after popping pimples. Want ointment to remove scars without getting new pimples

Hi Doc, I am 24 years old, and I get a lot of pimples on my skin. Since I have popped out pimples in the past, I now have Dark spots on my face, which not fading away at any cost. I have been struggling with acne since past 2 years. I am using Tea Tree oil on my Acne Scars , which is helping me to a fair extent, but I am not satisfied with it. I just want to get rid of these scars and I dont wany any more pimples to pop up on my face. Please help me out. Suggets me some ointments which can help me remove these scars without getting any new pimples. Thanks, I would be waiting eagerly for your response
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012