Acne problem during winter, Itching and painful. Crixan gel 1% w/w prescribed. Any solution for this?

hey doctor! well i have this acne problem.. during winter, i went to the skin clinic and the doctor told me i have sensitive skin and gave me crixan gel 1% w/w . my face completely was free from acne and scar but now since summer is here, the pimples are back ... it itches alot and its painful. The worst part is i do not have pimple around my eyes and from near, it looks like i am wearing a goggle . its really embarrassing.. please help me
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013