Acne, pits on cheeks. Using creams, antibiotics. Permanent cure?

hi doctor my 25 years old i`m having acne and holes on my cheeks from many years i`m using creams for that.problem starts re-occuring if i stopped my medication .i got fed up and stopped consulting doctor since 2 years. acne problem is incresing day by day and i,m also having holes on my cheeks my height is 5.8 inches wt is 58 kgs is there any permanent solution for this if so can u please suggest me regarding the details of treament and its cost
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013