Acne, pimples. History of asthma. Have haemochromatosis. Suggest?

I am 40 year old male 96 kg, 184cm tall. R And of average fitness . I have a history of asthma which I take a prevention for and I have haemochromatosis. I normally have. Blood taken 4 times a. Year but have not had any taken for 1. Year. 4 weeks ago I started to developed really. Bad. Achne on my back. 4 pimples and lots white craps. I squeeze. Them and they go away but more will. Appear in different spots. Why would I suddenly get them. ? Thanks YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013