Acne outbreak on cheeks during ovulation, acne cysts, scars, redness. Tried benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid. Treatment?

Dear Doctor, I get extremely worse acne during the ovulation (3 days before and 2 days after) on my upper cheeks closer to my nose ( below my eyes). Is there any way to control it? I dont get acne in any other areas. But 1-2 acne cysts I usually get at that area are so noticeable,itchy,red, painul, takes another 1 week to clear up, and the scars and redness remain for another 2 weeks, and makes me so stressed.I currently use benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid creams, but cant control it. As Im TTC, I cant try accutance. Any foods I can eat to control this? Any safe medication for me? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013