Acne on the face, pores due to blackheads, whiteheads and acne, no improvement with several treatments, history of PCOD. Help?

Hello Doctor! I am having acne on my face and since its been 8 yrs now, i have been suffering from it, there are many pores on my face left after black heads, whiteheads and acne.. I went for several treatments including alopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic but nothing happened. I also took two sittings of microdermabrasion , but even tht didnt helped much. it had cost me around 8,000 rs but nothing happened. I am in marriageable age. I am really worried about it. I had problem of PCOD 2 yrs back but now i am healed from it. Please help...I am really hopeless for this.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012