Acne on the face. Need treatment. How to decrease dryness and itchiness of the skin?

hi docs currently i am suffering from very rare type of acne problem on my face within 2 months i have got too much red and black pimples on face big ones are brown and small ones are red and skin is getting flacky and dry also and now my skin is somewhere getting lighter and around my lips its getting darker it seem very bad and my friends now also started making fun of it so please recommend some medicine to 1= remove pimples from my face 2= mak it even tone light totally 3= decrease dryness and itchiness in face skin THANKS DOC FOR YOUR TIME
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013