Acne on shoulder, taking Aziwok and Sotret. Should I use Wysolon?

I m 26 years old male...I always had acne issue...and have very oily skin. I took lots of medicines n treatments it got controlled during medication period but used to come back. Then It finally got controlled by changing lifestyle n food habits taking care of skin drinking water etc. But recently It again back and this time its different I never had it on my shoulders but this time its too much and taking too long to heal a single pimple . I m taking Aziwok 250 and Sotret 250 at alternate days for last 10 days but my acne is keep on increasing. As topical I m applying Clindamycin and Deriva MS. Its not working....this time besides acne I m having small puss filled boils on other part of my body too. like near my nose on forehead neck n chest. My local physician subscribed me Wysolon 10 MG. I tried it and I got relief by my Dermatologist asked me not to take this and keep on the same medicine as soon as I stopped Wysolon 10. Again Acne and boils started. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012