Acne on forehead and around nose, rough patch in-between eyebrows. Proactiv helped remove some. Solution ?

Hi, i have some acne on my forehead and around my nose . Also alot on my shoulders and back.I have removed a lot on my forehead by using the product ProActiv, but I have a rough patch in between my eyebrows. It is rough to the touch, and it itches if it s touched. There is acne in that area, and I ve tried to apply some simple products like neosporin or lotion, but it seems to not go away. It kinda worries me.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012