Acne on face, spreading to armpits and thigh areas. Why do they pain? Medication guarantees cure?

Dear doctors. Me injamul 4m assam. I was a very healthy boy till tenth. Bt after dat simple acne started at my face. I didn t use to take care of it. And wid time it spread to my back armpits and thigh areas. I took treatments like. Isotretinoin 20 mg, nadibact, acnesol. Persol Ac 5mg. Dermadew bar. Acrol bar, clear skin bar, azithromycin , soframycin...etc. Different doctors prescribe diffrnt medicines and i have waisted thousands of pennies. My parents are harressed. At present i m having boils in my underarms. The boil is larger in size it is 2cm in length and it got burst yesterday with lots of puss. I m suffering frm dis for last 2 years. I have boils in both the underarms but in the right hand there are six large dot like boils, bt donot burst anyday. Bt pains someday. I have back acne too. And acne like hard boils in the thigh area. And painful too. The recently visited doctor told me that my resistance is decreased so he told me to take lots of vegies and fruits. And no nonveg for 6months and gave me vaxim az i.e azithrmycin and ceflixime or somthing lyk that. And vitanox also. Plz give me da details of my ailements and the medicine that garauntees my treatment. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012