Acne on face, shoulders, growth of facial hair. Hormone tests- normal. Abnormal cycle, testosterone high. Treatment?

i m suffering from terrible acne on my face and soulders for past 6 months and growth of facial hairs. The tests of hormones had also done,all the reports are normal but my ''testosterone" hormones are about 2.82(normal range for women is about 1.75) and my menstrual cycle is also not proper for past few months.i m taking medicines-"AZIWORK-500 , HYDRIL-25 , GINETTE 35".my age is 20 years. Pleaze suggest me what should i do ?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013