Acne on face, shoulder and back. Advised blood purifier, get constipated. What to do ?

Hi, my name is AAAAA an I been suffering with acne on my face an shoulder and bac for over 7 years. Someone told me that my blood needed cleaning and I should try safi blood purifier. But some some reason ater drinking it for almost 2 weeks I ve become constipated which I have a history ofhaving constipation but right noe it s worse even wen I eat or drink plenty water my bowel is hard to either goin to the bathroom once or twice a week. Can I do do regarding this problem
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013