thanks for using Health Care magic .
I would be pleased to answer your question
In that case here is an over the counter regimen for acne
that works quite well:
1. Use a salicylic acid
face wash (e.g. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment) to wash your face, gently massaging it in for 1-2 minutes before washing off.
2. Clearasil Stayclear Tinted Acne Cream applied twice a day over the pimples
. Be careful not to apply too much. There may be slight redness
and flaking of skin, but this is normal. Do not apply on non pimply skin.
3. Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Cream: This can be applied safely over the entire face (barring around the eyes and mouth) once at night. Apply a think film, do not rub. This will prevent new pimples from coming and must be used daily for 2-3 months.
4. Omega three fatty acid capsules: Take one morning and evening after meals for 2-3 months.
5. An antioxidant containing beta carotene
taken twice a day daily for 12 weeks.
6. Lastly some general precautions - Do not pick or burst lesions, this causes scarring; do not touch your face unnecessarily; avoid hair oil application; limit sunlight exposure especially between 10 am & 4 pm.
7. A word on diet - though there is no conclusive evidence it is a good idea to cut down on very oily & sweet foods.
Hope this helps!