Acne on face, neck, boils on head, impatient, short tempered, painful periods. History of multi nodular goitre, vaginal infections. Treatment?

My T3 -101, T4 6.90 and TSH is 5.55. I also have Multi nodular goitre . Right lobe measures 41.2X22.6X19 mm Left 24.8X17.4X12.1mm Isthmus measures 4 mm. I have seen major changes in me. Iam getting contimuous Acne on my face and Neck . My head is always covered with boils. I have become very impatient and shorttempered. My periods have become extremely painfull with 3-4 painkillers in aday for 2 days. Most of the time i have Vaginal infection with pain in my lower abdomain and lowerback. Can somebody help me.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012