Acne on face, blackheads. What can be an effective treatment?

Hi, I keep getting acne ( i guess hereditary since my mom and her sisters and my cousins have it) and boils all over my face specially cheeks and forehead; chest and back. Specially a week before my period and they leave scars and holes that wont heal and go away completely. I have tried a lot of medication that work for some time and then seem to have no effect on my skin. can you suggest some thing for the scars atleast. And also how do i avoid blackheads as well?? Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013