Acne on face and jaw line. Taking Minoz50, Azee250, applying deriva-cms, no help. Cure?

Hello I am a 26yrs old girl suffering from acne on my face and my jaw line and below . I have consulted a few dermatologists. Earlier i was prescribed medicines like isotretinoin and ointments like acrub and the acne was under control for about a year or so now again I have a got acne and I am taking Minoz50 at bedtime and Azee250 for three days in a week and applying deriva-cms for about half an hour daily on my acne , it has been 10days since i am taking medicine but there is no difference in my acne . what should i do ?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012