Acne on cheeks, oily skin, dry skin on using facewash. Will dermadew caloe lotion help?

hello doctor! i have pimples/ acne on my face since 3&half yrs and it damaged my both side cheeks ....and i still have this acne problem in cheeks ,my skin is oily and when i wash it by facewash, it becomes too much dry, so recently i bought this dermadew caloe lotion , i want to know can i use this lotion to cure my face acne/pimple....and also suggest me some food items that i should exclude or include in my diet .
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012